Friday, March 29, 2013

Leprechaun traps


This year, for the first time, I let the kids make Leprechaun traps.  I had seen other teachers do it before and it always was so cute to watch the kids excitement.  Only three of my kids wanted to make them, which was fine. The rest of the kids just wanted to put stickers on my trap.

 The kids used tissue boxes and I used a potato flake can. 


One of my students made his trap at home with his mom and dad.  He then brought it to school and decorated it.

We set the traps up by my desk.  We made sure to include gold, shamrocks, and even Lucky Charms cereal to entice the Leprechauns to come in.  



Alas we did not catch any Leprechauns this year. They did however mess up our room and eat all the Lucky Charms cereal. lol  Maybe next year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment